It is our primary objective here at Tiddlywinks Private Day Nursery to provide the highest standards of care and education for all of the children that we are fortunate to care for.
We aim to provide a nurturing, inspirational and safe environment where the children will find stimulation and challenges to build their confidence and further their development, and where enjoyment and fun are linked with discovery and learning. Staff are sensitive and responsive to the individual needs of each child in our care.
To achieve Our Philosophy we are committed to:
- Delivering a service of the highest standard that will develop and grow each child’s skills and abilities
- Respecting each child as an individual “little person” taking into account their own unique needs
- Ensuring that our Nursery is delivering an outstanding standard of care and education in accordance with our latest OFSTED judgement.
- Ensuring that our staff are selected, trained and supervised to meet the needs of the children in their care including an Early Years Teacher and graduate level manager.
- Value partnerships with parents/guardians and other bodies, taking all views and ideas on board
- We are a nursery with a diverse ethnic attendance and embrace all faiths